ABOUT THE FESTIVAL – FEDIS
The International Festival of Dramas and TV Series FEDIS was launched in October 2011 by journalist and cultural scientist Nenad Milenković.
FEDIS is the first and the only festival in the wider area of Southeastern Europe which promotes and evaluates TV series. Since its second year of existence, the FEDIS festival has an international character, since it includes television series from many countries of the so-called Balkan region: Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro.
It is being held for the ninth year in a row and it is part of the official program of the Belgrade Youth Center.
All TV series which premiered in the previous TV season have the right to participate, and the list of participants is being formed by the creative director of the FEDIS Festival.
In addition to the selection of local TV series, the festival will also feature TV series from the region, which have been shown in our country.
The Golden Antenna award will be presented in 15 categories based on the opinion of an expert jury, while the basis in the two categories of audience votes or for the most watched TV series of the previous season will be given based on the official ratings.
So far, more than 100 Golden Antenna awards have been awarded to some of our most famous actors and professionals including: Velimir Bata Zivojinović, Ljubiša Samardžić, Jelisaveta Seka Sablić, Miki Manojlović, Mira Banjac, Lazar Ristovski, Dragan Bjelogrlić, NebojšaGlogovac, Aleksandar Berček, Sloboda Mićalović, SinišaPavić…
Director of the Domestic TV Series Festival FEDIS
THE IMPORTANCE OF THE FESTIVAL
- The most attractive and popular part of the TV program
- A reminder of the history of television creativity over the years and the most notable actors
- Raising TV standards (the competition aspect, a jury made up of some of the most distinguished TV critics)
- A meeting place with a creative exchange of ideas from all corners of the Balkan region (directors, actors, producers, composers, screenwriters)
- Mapping and connecting the biggest and most respected television creators
- Networking at a regional level
- A cultural event of great significance for the TV production, but also for the wider audience